Skip to main content
Working Papers  

Students 14 years of age or older who would like to apply for Working Papers must complete an Application for Employment Certificate form, have it signed by a parent or guardian, and submit the application with a copy of a current physical (within 12 months of the application) to the High School Building Secretary (or one of the Main Office secretaries).  If a copy of the student's physical is on file with the High School Health/Nurse's Office, a copy of the physical will not be necessary.  If you are unsure as to the status of your physical information or date on file with the Nurse's Office, please call either the Main Office or the Nurse's Office before coming in to apply for your Working Papers.
Students must apply in person, as they must sign the Working Papers certificate in the presence of the Issuing Official.
Minors who live in the OCS District, but who do not attend Onondaga Jr./Sr. High School, who wish to apply for Working Papers are additionally required to furnish a Birth Certificate as proof of age, as this information is not available through our High School records.
Please note:  High School Office Secretaries are 11-month employees; during the months of July and August, please call to ensure someone is available in the office to assist you before you plan to come in.  If you have any questions, please contact Tracey Ribble, Building Secretary, at (315)-552-5020, Ext. 3116.
footer logo
Rob Price, Superintendent of Schools
4466 South Onondaga Road | Nedrow, NY 13120
Phone 315.552.5000