208 Rockwell Road, Nedrow, NY 13120.
Please scroll for office hours and contact information.
During the school year
- the Office of Special Education (Preschool and School Age) is open from 8:00 AM to 3:45 PM.
- School Age Special Education meetings are held in the building that the student attends or may be held as ZOOM meetings as necessary. Please refer to your meeting notice letter for exact location.
- Preschool Special Education meetings typically are held as ZOOM meetings but may be held in our Special Education Office as necessary. Please refer to your meeting notice for details.
Student Services and Special Education Meetings -- INCLEMENT WEATHER
- If there is a 1 hour DELAY - CSE/CPSE/504 meetings that are scheduled for 10:00 AM and after will be held. Earlier meetings will be rescheduled
- If there is a 2 hour DELAY - CSE/CPSE/504 meetings scheduled from 12:00 PM and after will be held. AM meetings will be rescheduled
- If school is CLOSED - ALL meetings will be canceled and rescheduled.
- Any meetings scheduled after EARLY DISMISSAL is announced will be canceled and rescheduled.
- Call our Special Education Office (315) 552-5075. If we are not in, please leave us a voice mail message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
- Before picking up or dropping off items during the Summer, please call (315)-552-5070 to ensure that someone will be in the Rockwell Elementary School Main Office.
For information regarding:
Student Services: Section 504 Committee
Ginger Holleran, Chairperson
Natalie Manfredi, Secretary
Phone: (315) 552-5075 • Fax: (315) 552-5080 • Email: email@example.com
CSE Parents Guide to Special Education - Spanish El proceso de educación especial
CSE Part B - Procedural Safeguards Notice
CSE Part B - Procedural Safeguards Notice Spanish Parte B - Aviso de garantías procesales
Section 504 Procedural Safeguards
504 Procedural Safeguards 2023 Spanish
Social History Update Form (for reevaluations)
CPSE List of Approved Evaluators