The Onondaga Central School District Food Service Program is pleased to announce that all three district schools will participate in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) program during the 2023-2024 school year.
Beginning the first day of school (September 6), every student enrolled in the district
will be able to receive one free breakfast and one free lunch
each school day regardless of the family’s household income. Milk is free with
a full meal.
The MySchoolBucks website
provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance, meal purchases and add funds. Money may be added to your child’s lunch account to purchase second meals, a la carte snacks, milk, etc. We also accept cash
prepayments or checks made payable to West Genesee Food Service. Students can give the cash or checks to their cafeteria cashier.
To access breakfast and lunch menus, please click on the link below.
Onondaga Central Breakfast and Lunch Menu through Nutrislice
Rockwell Elementary Menu
Wheeler Elementary Menu
Junior/Senior High School Menu
2023-2024 Second Meal Prices:
Breakfast: PK-12 $2.25
Lunch: PK-12 $3.25
Click here for information regarding the Prohibition Against Meal Shaming Plan/Meal Charging Policy.
Food Pantry Information for Over the Summer
Many students enjoy breakfast and lunch at school on a regular basis. It is understandable when families find it challenging to provide those meals during school vacations.
Food pantries partner with the Food Bank of CNY to provide low cost, nutritious food to those in need. The following is a list of food pantries and services available in our community to assist families. Please know that you will be serviced by the food pantry nearest your legal address. If you have questions or need assistance please call:
The Interreligious Food Consortium (IFC) weekdays at 315-474-8855 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Their website is: http://www.ifccny.org/.
To locate a Summer Food Service Program site near you:
- Text FOOD to 877877 and a list of sites will be sent to your phone.
- Call the SFSP hotline at (866) 3-HUNGRY.
- Click here to view an interactive map with information on all the summer meal sites in New York State.
- The New York State Department of Health’s Growing Up Healthy Hotline, (800) 522-5006, can also help locate a summer meal site in your community.
- The Food Sense Program is offered by the Food Bank of CNY. It is an opportunity to purchase groceries at a discount. People of any age or income can participate. Call the Senior Center at 315-672-5820 for more information.
Local Food Pantries:
Manna from God Food Pantry
Address: 104 Hudson Avenue, Nedrow, NY 13120
Hours: 2nd & 4th Thursday 10am-12pm
Navarino Community Food Pantry
Address: 4389 S Onondaga Road, Nedrow, NY 13120
Hours: 3rd Thur 10am-Noon & 6:30pm-8pm
Phone: (315) 673-9228