Budget Development 2021
|Proposition 1- Budget Vote
|Proposition 2- Bus Purchases
|Proposition 3- Create Capital Reserve
|Proposition 4 - Use Capital Reserve
|Board Of Education Canidates
|Canidate Write Ins
|Wilfred S. Houtman
|Charotte Luna Fenner
The Annual Meeting for the election of Board of Education Candidates and Annual Budget Vote has been rescheduled for Tuesday, June 9, 2020. All eligible voters will be mailed an absentee ballot which must be returned by 5:00 p.m. (E.D.S.T.) June 9, 2020 in a provided postage-paid envelope. Please look for an informational postcard that will be mailed to District residents soon.
NOTICE ON SCHOOL DISTRICT WEBSITE:
DEADLINE FOR FILING NOMINATING PETITIONS
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that petitions for nominating candidates for office must be filed in the District Clerk’s office by 5:00 p.m. on May 11, 2020. Under NYS Governor Executive Order No. 202.26, there is no minimum threshold of signatures required on a nominating petition this year. Candidates must:
- Be able to read and write.
- Be a qualified voter of the District. A qualified voter of the District is a citizen of the United States, at least 18 years of age or older and not adjudged to be an incompetent.
- Be and have been a resident of the District for a continuous and uninterrupted peiord of at least one year immediately before the election.
- Have not been removed from any school district office within the preceding year.
- Not reside with an other member of the same school board as a member of the same family.
- Not be a current employee of the school board.
- Not simultaneously hold another incompatible public office.
To obtain most of the districts information on the budget and the vote click here http://www.onondagacsd.org/districtpage.cfm?pageid=1954
February 11, 2020- BOE meeting - Budget Presentation (See Below)
Important Dates (Updates will be made once the district has guidance)
February 25, 2020- BOE Meeting- Budget Presentation
March 10, 2020 - BOE Meeting- Budget Presentation
March 24, 2020- BOE Meeting- Budget Presentation
April 14, 2020- BOE Meeting-
April 20, 2020- BOE Meeting-
May 12, 2020- BOE Meeting-
May 26, 2020- BOE Meeting Public Budget Hearing 6pm Via live stream
June 9th- Budget Vote - Ballots will be accept at the District Office until 5pm.
June 10th- BOE Meeting- Accept Budget Vote 6pm via lilve stream