4479 South Onondaga Road
Nedrow, NY 13120
(315) 552 - 5020June 29, 2020
Dear Parent/Guardian of a Perspective Senior:
In an effort to help the Yearbook staff, we are sending all Parents/Guardians of a perspective Senior, a guideline letter hoping to answer all questions you may have regarding senior portraits, baby pictures and ads for grads. Please pay attention to the dress requirements for both boys and girls.
- Any student having photos taken by a professional photographer, must submit one standard 2 ½” by 3” color wallet photo OR an electronic file of the photo, by October 30, 2020. The photo can be sent to email@example.com. The requirements for the formal yearbook photo are listed below.
- Photos must be standard portrait:
- Headshot only (shoulders and above)
- No hands, hats or sunglasses
- Solid colored traditional background only (typically this is a bluish gray color) – NO BLACK OR WHITE BACKGROUNDS
- No nature scenes
- Girls – solid black shirt/sweater and conservative jewelry
- Boys – shirt and tie
Informal Senior Photo - In addition to the formal senior picture, we are asking students to also submit a less formal, individualized, senior picture that we will showcase along with the baby pictures. This gives the students who have several senior pictures taken the chance to include an additional picture in the yearbook. This picture is NOT a requirement, simply an option being offered to the Class of 2021.
- Please submit one baby photo of your child by October 30, 2020. Emailing me the photo is the preferred method. If you submit the actual photo, please write your name on the back of it, otherwise it may not be returned. Baby photos will not be accepted late.
Again, senior pictures and baby pictures will be due by October 30, 2020. Photos not meeting the size or the due date are not guaranteed to be included in the publication. The Yearbook has the right to refuse any picture not meeting the criteria specified.
Ad for Grad:
We are so proud of the beautiful young woman you have become. Always remember that you can do anything you set your mind to, the future is yours. Always remember to enjoy the journey ahead of you. We know you will have a bright future.
Mom and Dad
If you have any questions regarding senior portraits or baby pictures please call Mrs. Smith at the High School,
315-552-5020 ext. 3145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting the 2021 Onondagan!
Katie Smith, Yearbook Advisor