During the school year
- the Office of Special Education (School Age) is open from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Our Office is located at Rockwell Elementary School, in Room 212
- Special Education meetings are held in the building that the student attends. Please refer to your meeting notice for exact location.
- the Preschool Special Education Office is open from 8:15 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Preschool Special Education meetings are held at Rockwell Elementary School.
If there is a 1 hour DELAY - CSE/504 meetings that are scheduled for 10:00 AM and after will be held. Earlier meetings will be rescheduled
If there is a 2 hour DELAY - CSE/504 meetings scheduled from 12:00 PM and after will be held. AM meetings will be rescheduled
If school is CLOSED - ALL meetings will be canceled and rescheduled.
Any meetings scheduled after EARLY DISMISSAL is announced will be canceled and rescheduled.
- Special Education Office (School Age) will be Tuesday through Thursday. Please leave us a voice mail message (315-552-5075), and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Please call the Main Office (315-552-5070) to verify someone will be here before picking up or dropping off items during the Summer.
For information regarding:
School Age Committee on Special Education and Section 504, please contact:
Jacquelyn Elias, Chairperson firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalie Manfredi, Special Education Secretary email@example.com
Telephone: (315) 552-5075 Fax: (315) 552-5076
Committee on Preschool Special Education, Please contact:
Margaret Hart, Chairperson firstname.lastname@example.org
Frieda Freund, Preschool Special Education Secretary email@example.com
Telephone: (315) 552-5078 Fax: (315) 552-5076