Parent/Guardian Food Services Information MySchoolBucks
Onondaga CSD parents now have three ways to pay for their child(ren)’s lunch and a la carte items:
- Prepay online using a credit or debit card
- Prepay by cash or check made out to “West Genesee Food Service.” Money should be placed in an envelope labeled with your child’s name and “lunch money” written on it.
- Pay for lunch and/or a la carte items with cash or check at the time of purchase.
The Myschoolbucks system gives each student a debit “account” that allows the student to purchase lunch and a la carte items from their cafeteria. Money will be deducted accordingly from their account.
How Do I Register to Use mySchoolBucks?
- Visit the mySchoolBucks website.
- Click on the “register for a Free Account” button.
- Select “New York State” and click “Continue.”
- Select “Onondaga Central School District” and click “Continue.”
- Enter your Parent Information (name, address, phone number and e-mail address) and click “Continue.”
- Create your Parent User Credentials (Login ID, Password and Security Question), click on the Notice Disclaimer box and click “Register.”
How Do I Add Students to My Family Account?
- Click on the “My Household” link on the left-side navigation bar.
- Click on “Look Up Your Student” to add one or more students.
- Enter student information (name of school, first name, last name and student ID number) and click “Find Student” (if you do not have a Student ID number, click on the link underneath the Student ID Number box).
- If the system finds a match, please verify it is the correct student and select the “Add Student” button.
- Click on “Add Another Student” to repeat the process for additional children.
How Do I Make a Deposit?
- Click on the “My Household” link on the left-side of the navigation bar.
- Click on the “Make a Payment Link.”
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child’s name.
If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child’s name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child’s account.
- Click “Add to Basket.”
- Review your Deposit Amounts. If you need to adjust the amounts, click on “Continue Shopping.” If the information is correct, click on “Check Out Now.”
- You will be directed to a secure webpage to enter your payment information and Security Code.
You can use a major credit card or eCheck to make your payment.
- Review your order and click “Place Order” when you are finished.
- You will receive a confirmation number (to help you locate this transaction at a later date) and a printable receipt will open in a new window (after printing this page, close the receipt window and click “Finish” to complete your order).
If you have more than one child in the district you can handle all online pre-payments from the same online account.
Payments may be made with a major credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard and Discover) or eCheck at any time. Money deposited into a mySchoolBucks account will usually arrive by the next morning. Deposit confirmations will be sent directly to parent e-mail accounts.
In order to use the online prepayment service, a convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $2.49 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $2.49 fee once per deposit transaction. The Onondaga Central School District and West Genesee Central School District does not receive this convenience fee, and will not profit from the use of this site.
MySchoolBucks Parent Support 1-855-832-5226 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or concerns, please contact the West Genesee Food Service Office, at (315)487-4661
Mary Bily, Amy Cardinal, and Jennifer Woody